With more and more users working remotely and apps rapidly moving towards the cloud, it's crucial to consider the status of your internet security in order to prevent data exfiltration.
Zscaler Internet Access provides a full security stack with all the in-depth protection you’ll ever need to successfully transform your network.
In this article, we have put together a comprehensive list of 'must-have' resources to make your journey with Zscaler effortless.
- [Video]: Zscaler cloud security - Securely transforming networks video
- [Expert guide]: Office 365 migration: How to avoid network latency & bandwidth issues
- [eBook]: 10 reasons why security is moving to the cloud
- [eBook]: The definitive guide to network security transformation
- [Article]: Zscaler deployment guide - Insider tips
- [Datasheet]: Zscaler datasheet
- [Pricing]: Zscaler UK price list
Take the next step
Comtact are the UK’s leading Zscaler partner, providing fully managed services and 24/7 support to our clients. No one knows Zscaler like Comtact does. Our dedicated team of experts are always on hand to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today...
What is a cyber security improvement programme?
To combat cyber threats, you need the right people, processes and tools to secure your systems and data. All three need to work together for this to work.
Just like a burglar, a hacker looks for an easy way in. Setting up a high-tech home security system is a great step. But if nobody locks the door, you just threw left yourself vulnerable.
Weak passwords are the unlocked window. Phishing is your aunt letting in the gas man who turns out to be a con man. You can reduce risk with a cyber security improvement programme that supports and protects your business - and ensures you are not a soft target for criminals.
- Zscaler introduction to secure cloud transformation
- What are the different types of malware?
- 8 Most common cyber attacks explained
- How often should you audit your cyber security & who should do it?
- Pros and cons of outsourcing your cyber security: In-house or Managed SOC?
About Comtact Ltd.
Comtact Ltd. is a government-approved Cyber Security and IT Managed Service Provider, supporting clients 24/7 from our ISO27001-accredited UK Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Located at the heart of a high security, controlled-access Tier 3 data centre, Comtact's state-of-the-art UK Cyber Defence Centre (SOC) targets, hunts & disrupts hacker behaviour, as part of a multi-layered security defence, to help secure some of the UK's leading organisations.