Tired of your failing antivirus?
Traditional antivirus solutions require a list of virus definitions - or "signatures" to detect known viruses and malware. But with nearly 1 million new malware threats released - every day, it is no wonder traditional antivirus can no longer cope.
Learn the difference between traditional AV and Endpoint Protection
Discover the difference between signature-based and behaviour-based detection, and the fundamental differences between Antivirus and Endpoint Protection.
Brought to you in partnership with SentinelOne, we talk through how to defend every endpoint, against every type of attack, at every stage in the threat lifecycle - including unknown and fileless malware.
Recorded on Weds 1st May 2019 | Duration: 30 minutes
30-minutes of learning
- Find out the big differences between traditional AV and Endpoint Protection.
- Discover the failures of signature-based detection.
- Learn how behaviour-based Endpoint Protection can protect every endpoint against every type of attack, at every stage in the threat life-cycle - including unknown and fileless malware.
SentinelOne Autonomous Endpoint Protection
Next-Gen Endpoint Protection automatically detects threats, stops them in their tracks and cleans up after them - giving you a bird’s eye view of your system that you need to identify the behaviour that is putting your organisation at risk.
› Autonomous Endpoint Protection
SentinelOne’s Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) provides organisations real-time, unified endpoint protection, unifying prevention, detection and response - in one platform.
SentinelOne EPP leverages advanced machine learning and intelligent automation to prevent and detect attacks across all major vectors, with rapid elimination of threats, fully automated policy-driven response, and complete visibility into the endpoint with real-time forensics.
› Certified AV replacement
The independent anti-virus research institute (AV-TEST) has awarded SentinelOne EPP the Approved Corporate Endpoint Protection certification for both Windows and OS X, which validates its effectiveness for detecting both advanced malware and blocking known threats - the only next generation endpoint protection vendor to obtain this certification on both platforms.
- The problem with signature-based antivirus in a VDI environment
- The difference between endpoint protection and traditional antivirus
- Slow Antivirus? Solving the problem of the weekly AV scan
- Is ransomware the biggest threat to your IT security?
- Pros and cons of outsourcing your cyber security: In-house or Managed SOC?
About Comtact Ltd.
Comtact Ltd. is a government-approved Cyber Security and IT Managed Service Provider, supporting clients 24/7 from our ISO27001-accredited UK Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Located at the heart of a high security, controlled-access Tier 3 data centre, Comtact's state-of-the-art UK Cyber Defence Centre (SOC) targets, hunts & disrupts hacker behaviour, as part of a multi-layered security defence, to help secure some of the UK's leading organisations.