From the outset a key focus for Comtact has been finding ways to boost customer productivity and efficiency via an array of secure and reliable wireless technologies.
In recent years, BYOD has driven mobile solutions to the forefront, leaving organisations seeking affordable ways to mobilise applications and employees. In fact, according to the research firm Aberdeen, “best in class” organisations are three times as likely as all others to tie business process to employees’ mobile devices.
After in-depth consultation, our mobility solutions are offered as either customer maintained or a Comtact fully managed service. In the case of the latter we operate the platform from our Northampton NOC, with diverse options for proactive monitoring and remediation 24x7x365.
Our mobility solutions and services seamlessly blend elements of the below as part of our end-to-end offerings, many of which are available as Cloud models:
- Site wide flood WLAN – providing seamless application usage whilst roaming through the premises
- Mobile Application Enablement – leveraging applications across the full range of mobile devices in existence
- RFID & RTLS Tagging – providing advanced site wide Tracking Solutions. Track critical assets (personnel, equipment or paper records) including cutting edge features such as integrated panic alarms for high physical risk environments
- Wireless Bar Code Scanning – allowing full inventory management
- Voice-over-WLAN – enables roaming telephone usage through the organisation without the ongoing call expense and coverage concerns of mobiles
- Wireless Security – enables real-time identification of threats and rapid mitigation
- Mobile Device Management – highly secure BYOD and mobile enabled business application usage
WiFi technology partners include Motorola, Cisco, Aruba and Ekahau, supported by highly innovative vendors such as Kodit and Box. Comtact has also tailored blended platforms based on customer requirements and operate as a managed service.
For further information on our Mobility solutions, please refer to our Case Studies page, featuring St Andrew’s the UK’s largest charitable provider of services to the NHS. St Andrew’s have deployed our mobility suite of e-health solutions to boost productivity and improve the patient experience.