EVENT: Public Sector Cyber Security Conference
Learn how to safeguard sensitive data such as medical records and keep IT systems safe from cyber attacks by states, criminal gangs and cyber terrorists.to the help IT professionals understand the challenges of responding to a cyber attack.
Defending the Public from Cyber Attacks
Wednesday 17th May @ Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester
Comtact Ltd. has teamed up with LogRhythm to showcase our ‘best-of-breed’ cyber security solutions at the Public Sector Cyber Security Conference, where leading experts will explain how to protect the vital services provided by central Government, local councils and the NHS.
The new National Cyber Security Centre has been tasked with bringing the UK’s digital expertise together to rethink the way the country deals with online threats. Despite this progress, the National Audit Office has raised major concerns about the cost effectiveness of Government IT security and questioned the readiness of the public sector to resist a serious attack.
- Benefit from insights into the latest developments in public sector cyber security and what the Government’s £1.9 billion National Cyber Security Strategy could mean for your organisation.
- Have your questions answered by leading IT and cyber security experts.
- Learn from examples of best practice and see how pioneering IT managers are safeguarding their systems against malicious attacks.
- Connect with other high quality delegates from across the technology sector, local government, the NHS and more.
- Plan ahead to ensure that your organisation is protected against the cyber threats of the future.