Comtact

Comtact awarded supplier status for G-Cloud 7 framework

London, 12th January 2016: Comtact, one of the UK’s fastest growing cloud, convergence and mobility service providers, is pleased to announce the availability of its services through the UK Government’s G-Cloud 7 Framework.

G-Cloud5

Since the initiative launched in 2012, total sales through G-Cloud reached £806m by the end of October this year, with 50% of total sales awarded to small and medium-sized enterprises.  Central government accounted for 77% of sales through the framework, and the remaining 23% through the wider public sector.

Comtact was selected as a provider on the G-Cloud framework based on its ability to quickly transition organisations to more agile technology infrastructures, improving their core processes using cloud platforms.  All 6 cloud services that Comtact submitted for consideration have been successfully included on the G-Cloud 7 Digital Marketplace, including:

Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring & Management – Aurora365 – powered by SolarWinds technology, provides a comprehensive managed service option for Infrastructure Monitoring and Management in the Cloud.

Cloud Firewall Infrastructure (CFI) – powered by Meraki technology, offers a flexible yet powerful solution for addressing best in class edge security services that are easy to contract, fast to deploy and highly secure.

Cloud LAN Infrastructure (CLI) – powered by Meraki technology, offers a best in class LAN cloud service that is fast to deploy and highly scalable.

Cloud Wireless Infrastructure (CWI) – again powered by Meraki technology, is a best in class wireless service.

Our healthcare software solutions also featuring on G-Cloud 7, include:

Reach Cloud IDCR (Integrated Digital Care Record) and Reach Cloud IDCR for Mental Health – Comtact’s Digital Mental Health care solution, offers healthcare providers with a framework of technology components that seamlessly integrate with one another to deliver intuitive mobile technology that enables point of care data collection, real-time insights and care team collaboration. Our solution drives significant efficiency savings and delivers patient-centred care.

Dominic List, Chairman of Comtact says, “Our successful applications for the latest version of G-Cloud further solidifies our commitment to the public sector. Our G-Cloud 7 status means that many more public sector organisations will benefit from the cost efficiencies of an approved SaaS and IaaS partner with a proven capability of delivering leading-edge cloud based solutions.

For more information visit our dedicated Sister sites: Aurora365 & Comtact Healthcare

About Comtact

Since founded in 2005, Comtact has been acknowledged as one of the UK’s fastest growing cloud, convergence and mobility service providers to drive employee productivity.  Our focus is on delivering technology solutions that allow our customers to achieve their business objectives, all backed up with exceptional service delivery.  Comtact has more than doubled in size year on year which has resulted in us being listed in the Sunday Times Microsoft Tech Track 100 for the past two years, as the Fastest Growing Managed Service Provider in the UK.